Who Modish Geek Is For
Modish Geek is for pop culture fans who enjoy expressing their fandoms in their everyday life. It’s for fans who are in search of a more rational, progressive, and positive spin on topics such as anime, comic books, video games, movies, and TV shows. This site is for the motivated modern travellers looking to gain genuine insight into Japan and Japanese culture. It’s built for everyone that truly believes in the positive potential that the internet and social media possess.
Keep one foot on the ground and the other in the clouds.
Where to Start
- The easiest way to get started is to check out the Modish Geek front/home page. This page consistently displays all of the freshest articles, reviews, and features. All content is sorted by categories and tags for easy navigation.
- Everyone should sign up for the free Modish Geek email newsletter. The newsletter will be launching in August 2016 and is expected to go out once a week with all of the latest site updates and some personal greetings from myself. Subscribers might even gain access to a few special campaigns and discounts once it launches!
- Follow Modish Geek on social media. You can currently stay up to date on everything Modish Geek via its official Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter accounts. It even has its own Flipboard digital magazine!
- Follow me on Social Media. Curious about the man behind the site? Come follow me on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google Plus, and Pinterest. I love connecting with new people. Don’t be a stranger!
- Tip: Don’t forget to enable notifications on Facebook and Twitter so as not to miss out on any important updates.